We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our ten principles. Many of our most senior leaders started right where you are.
Our 10-12 week summer internship is the first step to our full-time Global MBA Program.
Our Summer Internship Program is the pipeline for our full time Global MBA Program, and the best way to get to know who we are and what we stand for. Our GMBA interns complete a real world strategic project on a business team with the opportunity to present to senior leaders at summer’s close.
The Global MBA Program offers 1-year high potential leadership program for MBAs from top ranked schools across the world. As owners, you create your own career path. It could be across functions or in different countries. Opportunities for further growth and movement are only limited by your ambition and ability to deliver results. A few of the program highlights are:
-Global induction week with CEO, chiefs, and senior leaders
-2 deep dive immersions into 2 different markets across the world
-Business challenge project to put your entrepreneurial mindset to the test with your fellow GMBAs across the world in a cross-zone, cross-functional, collaborative team experience.
-Global capstone week with additional Senior leaders and team building activities
Functional internship roles offered:
Sales Finance Procurement
AB InBev MBA Summer Internship Requirements:
- First year MBA candidate graduating in May/June 2020 from a top-tier international business school
- Authorization to work permanently in the country of internship and full-time placement
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction, and enroll others
- Willingness and ability to deliver breakthrough results, and quality of work output
- Self-starter with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills as well as strategic thinking capability
- Comfortable navigating in ambiguous situations
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Openness to be mobile across functions and geographical locations
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment and collaborate with external and internal support groups
A Nossa Cultura é trabalhar sempre em cooperação com a Nossa Gente. Acreditamos que investir nos nossos colaboradores é trazer ainda mais qualidade aos nossos negócios e aos nossos produtos. Por isso, estamos sempre em busca de novos talentos dispostos a dividir esse Sonho Grande com a gente.
Conheça as nossas vagas!
Inscrições abertas até: 15/12/2018