The Business and Data Analytics Specialist, reporting to the Analytics Manager, will be responsible for designing and delivering world-class analytical solutions for Marketing Brazil businesses. The Business and Data Analytics Specialist will work as part of our Data Team, along with Data Engineers, Analytics Specialists, and Data Scientists located across the world, to unlock the value of our data assets and build a real data-driven organization.
- Develop tools and solutions that improve corporate analytics maturity to support growing demand for fact-based, customer-centric decision making.
- Manage the design, development, and delivery of self-service data infrastructure, ensuring data quality and proper governance.
- Define a roadmap for long-term analytics needs, serving the stakeholders' needs for business monitoring, insights, and data-driven automation.
- Communicate the value and manage the implementation of world-class measurement methodologies.
- Develop ad hoc analysis of critical issues that impact business performance and translate the analysis into actionable recommendations or automation opportunities.
- We are looking for data, insights, and recommendations that lead to change, not merely reporting on what has occurred.
- Administer and training people on business or web analytics platform to enable self-service data analysis.
Requirements and skills
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large data sets to analyze, test, validate, and report data.
- Strong skills in database modeling, database querying, web analytics platforms, business intelligence platforms, and advanced data wrangling in Excel.
- A clear understanding of modern data stores architectures and concepts of structured and unstructured data types
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Proficiency in English.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- Someone who is intellectually curious about people and data - you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with Data and Analytics.
- PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Domo, PowerPivot, PowerQuery
- Relational databases, multidimensional databases
- SQL, DAX, MDX
- Data Factory, Data Bricks, HD insight, Python, R project
- 13º + 14º salary
- Health insurance plan
- Another benefits we will tell you during the process
Seja bem-vindo à Ambev
Nossa gente aqui na Ambev sonha GRANDE! Somos milhares de apaixonados pelo que fazemos. Nosso maior objetivo é inovar no setor de bebidas com a maior qualidade e diversidade possível, para que você possa brindar qualquer ocasião escolhendo o que mais gosta!
A nossa Cultura é focada em construir um ambiente inclusivo e colaborativo, onde as pessoas possam ser o melhor delas mesmas! Gente é o nosso maior ativo, afinal sabemos que investir no potencial de nossos colaboradores é trazer ainda mais qualidade ao nosso negócio e às nossas bebidas. Por isso, estamos sempre em busca de talentos diversos, dispostos a construir esse grande sonho com a gente de unir as pessoas por um mundo melhor.
Prazer, somos a Ambev e adoraríamos te ter com a gente.
Saiba mais sobre a Ambev